Thursday, March 8, 2012

an adventure in the yard.

As you may have noticed, I have a yard. And with a yard, comes work. Hence the term, yard work. I have never been particularly hostile to yard work, but neither have I shown the least bit of aptitude for it. Nonetheless, today, I had an adventure in my yard, attempting to tame the beast that was the fall and winter leaves strewn over the potential of spring greens. Begone, beast!

I present to you, my yard day. As told with pictures.

 I realized after I raked that I didn't have any large garbage bags for leaves. So... I improvised a little.



Oh yeah, did I mention that I have the creepiest shed ever? I also cleaned that out today. Super yuck.

I discovered that wellies are good for much more than just rain. They helped me conquer the shed.

I climbed up the hill across the street to get a better view of the house. Can't wait for spring greens to grown in!

So that's that.

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I like both the foodie post and your adventures in the yard. :-) I wish i could visit your little house in the wood.

    ReplyDelete