And now I have traded my posh city apartment for a little house in the woods. No joke.
A house you may ask? In Seoul? Yes and yes. Pretty weird and awesome. Here are the results of a photo shoot I had today with my new house:
These are both from my kitchen. Next, we have the guest bedroom. That's right, I said guest bedroom!
The next stop on our tour is the living room... or parlor, if you prefer. Notice the granny chair in the second pic? Yep, it's my favorite.
We now have the dining room, which is basically a table that separates the kitchen from the living room. And the fridge, which is seriously the loudest appliance I have ever heard. Oh yeah, and it's pretty much in the living room... ha.
Last but not least, my bedroom. I have to say it's nice not to be sleeping in a loft with only about 18 inches of head clearance. I've had to get used to the quiet. The first morning I woke up to the sound of birds, and it kind of freaked me out. Ahhh, the country.
So that's the Little White House by the Woods. I'll keep you updated on the adventures, or lack of, that transpire in this enchanting space!
xoxox













LOVE LOVE LOVE. I want to be there with you. this looks like something out of the Anthro Catalogue. XO
ReplyDelete